Monday, July 26, 2010
What is the What (Book 2)
Okay Ao I have finished Book 2. As I was reading this part I noticed how Valentino believes that he gets treated differently for things. As with the police visit, how they really didn't do a thing. Also, at the hospital how the front desk attendant named Julian. For some reason I don't really believe that he did all in his power to let him be admitted into the hospital. It was interesting to hear the story of how thinhs worked in camp. The story about how he worked to impress those three sisters was cute. It's nice to know that even in Sudan, boys still want to win the girls over. He worked pretty hard to impress them. When they had to run again, that was scary. Thank God for Dut. Even if Valentina, aka Achak, thinks that his life is cursed its not. He has guardian angels on his side out there to protect him. Thats why he made it to America. He was blessed. When they thought he was going to die he didn't. When he was blind his friends guided him. He was surrounded by a lot of death and sadness, but also a lot of goodness, faith, and hidden hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment